Leading the way in moving your brand forward.
We have some exciting news! CMG, a name you’ve known and trusted for over 34 years, is now powered by the strongest company in the promotional industry, HALO Branded Solutions. As a division of HALO, Chamberlain Marketing Group will keep our independence, our brand, our name and the same amazing employees who are dedicated to servicing your brand. In short, you can expect the same exceptional service and business as usual.
The acquisition comes as a result of Chamberlain Marketing Group’s founder and CEO, Jerry Chamberlain, deciding to sell the business.
“I am retiring from the business and searched for a partner that had the people and resources to continue to offer the best possible service for our clients,” Chamberlain said. “HALO will allow us to offer more services to help our customers grow their brand. The Chamberlain team is excited about this new chapter.”
Based in Sterling, IL, HALO will maintain Chamberlain Marketing’s office in Taylor, MI. Rob Ross will lead CMG, with Mark Ziskind, president of CSE Powered by HALO, helping CMG integrate with HALO. Ross had most recently been CMG’s vice president of operations.
“Jerry Chamberlain and his team have built a strong and growing business, and we appreciate their trust in HALO’s resources to continue their growth by enhancing their client offering,” said HALO CEO Marc Simon. “Our goal is to leverage the best practices of HALO and Chamberlain Marketing for the benefit of the valued clients of both organizations.”
Terry McGuire, HALO’s senior vice president of marketing and supply chain, said that HALO is especially excited about CMG’s excellence in corporate programs, as well as our strong service offerings to certain industries, like the automotive sector. “Our financial and operational resources will support and enhance their ability to scale their business in these focused markets,” said McGuire.
So what does this all mean for our customers?
- Chamberlain Marketing Group will maintain its office in Taylor, MI and will go to market as CMG Powered by HALO.
- There will be no change to your service level
- Combined, we will be the second largest player in the promotional products industry
- Financial strength—no project is too large, and no opportunity is too small due to HALO’s strong balance sheet.
- Since HALO is leading the industry as one of the largest branded merchandise companies in the US, this will allow us to pass along better pricing and lower freight costs to our customers.
- NEW in-house capabilities to offer to our customers include: a robust rewards and recognition division, international sourcing and product development, comprehensive product safety assurance, enhanced technology solutions, large format printing, and new decorating techniques.
For more information on HALO Branded Solutions, visit www.halo.com.
HALO CEO Marc Simon