Growth is a great thing. We've been growing strong for the past 30 years, and are always looking out for the next generation of leaders, doers and thinkers. If you've got what it takes, drop us a line and let's get started.
CMG Powered by HALO, a leading supplier in the promotional products industry, seeks an energetic, self-motivated Sales Coordinator to facilitate the processing of custom branded merchandise orders for our corporate clients. The Sales Coordinator will work closely with our clients, as well as our vendors, to coordinate such custom orders. Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Full cycle custom order facilitation including: Product selection based on client requirements, presentations, ordering selected products, decorating items per client guidelines, proof of order presented for client approval, ordering, shipping and delivering client orders on time for customer event.
- Process all custom orders for our customers in an accurate and timely manner.
- Must have the ability to be flexible and adapt as needed to accommodate client request changes of products and order needs during full cycle custom order.
- Ability to handle a high volume of rush and expedited orders from our customers.
- Ensure accurate billing of custom orders in the system.
- Work with our Sales Representative and/or customers to determine product needs.
- Source customer product requirements with the appropriate suppliers.
- Establish costs with vendors and price quoting with our customers.
- Handle administrative responsibilities to effectively manage customer accounts.
- Attend client sales meetings, as necessary.
- Must have ability to handle stressful and problem situations in a calm, professional manner.
- Candidate must be detail oriented, very organized, well-spoken, confident, and have great communication skills.
- Required computer skills include Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-5 years of office experience highly desired.
- Experience in customer service, retail and/or promotional products industry helpful.
CMG Powered by HALO, a leading supplier in the promotional products industry seeks energetic, self-motivated Account Manager to help manage sales opportunities for key accounts in Herndon, Virginia. The candidate will work closely with our clients and internal team, to promote/enhance the sale of our customer’s logo/branded products. Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop a thorough understanding of our customer’s brand image and needs, and use that knowledge to promote existing product ideas and develop new ones.
- Align with customer’s marketing initiatives, to increase sales, brand awareness and brand impression value.
- Develop thorough understanding of existing and new promotional product ideas.
- Identify channels of opportunity with the client and collaborate with internal team to maximize merchandise needs for both ecommerce and custom order opportunities.
- Ensure customer orders/requests are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Cultivate business growth opportunities within existing customer base.
- Establish Annual sales goals and provide quarterly and year-end results.
- Assist with quarterly product picking and presenting to client
- Handle all Sub-programs
- Organize and run site sales
- Handle all employee and field collection requests
- Assist with projects
- Seek out new business and opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in the promotional products industry preferred.
- Experience in a sales and marketing capacity is required, demonstrating the ability to enhance sales through marketing techniques and strategic business development.
- Must be well organized and prompt in meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and external contacts to the organization.
- Must have ability to handle stressful and problem situations in a calm, professional manner
- Possess a high degree of proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.